When your heater or AC stops working, it feels like an emergency. If your home isn’t comfortable, than you may feel like it needs to fixed that same day. Our technicians understand how you feel and we feel the same way about our own homes and business. This is why we take pride in providing Emergency HVAC services.
A heating or cooling emergency means different things to different people. When you call and speak to a heating and air professional at C&L Services, let us know the situation. If it is an emergency, we will arrange to come out and see what needs to be fixed.
With C&L Services, you don’t have to worry about paying an arm and a leg. Our company prides itself on charging low and competitive prices. We treat our customers like family because we are family. Our company is family owned and operated. We’ve been in business for twenty years because we take customer service personally.
What Constitutes Emergency HVAC Services?
If you’ve ever had your heater or air conditioner break down, you know what it feels like to have a heating and cooling emergency. Or, do you? It really depends on the situation. There are a few considerations when it comes to what qualifies as a heating and cooling emergency.
Ask yourselves these question:
- What time of year is it? If it’s the dead of winter, it can be quite cold. The same is true for the middle of summer. The weather at these times of years can be quite extreme. If you have a family member suffering from the temperature in your home, call and talk to one of our techs.
- How extreme are the temperatures? If it’s extremely cold or hot, you may have a heating or cooling emergency. When the temperatures approach 0 or 100, it may qualify as a cooling or heating emergency.
- Who lives in your home? If you have young children or elderly people in your home, it may qualify as emergency HVAC services. Babies and older people react worst to extreme temperatures than most people.
- How long has the problem been going on? If the problem just started, it will be several hours before the temperature in your house changes all that much. You can probably survive a day or two before you really feel the impact of having no AC or heat.
- Do you have anywhere you can stay temporarily that is a safe temperature? If you have somewhere else to go (such as a rental property or family’s house) it may be something to keep in mind. It could take a day or two to fix the issue. You want to make sure you keep your family safe in the meantime.
Contact the Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services Today
If you’re experiencing a heating or air conditioning emergency, contact our Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services today. Our experts are available 7 days a week and can handle any emergency.
Our HVAC technicians are trained on the latest technologies. They can diagnose your problems and have it fixed in no time.
You can count on our professional technicians at C&L Services to give you an honest and accurate estimate. We pride ourselves on our customer service.
We service Upstate South Carolina and the surrounding area. We’re familiar with all energy efficient units and can give you an honest appraisal of your current heating and cooling system.
We know how important home comfort is to your family. It’s our job to make sure your heating and cooling systems are working properly and efficiently. Let our expert technicians take a look and see what you’re dealing with.
Call today and one of our technicians can come by and give you a free estimate. We’re available 7 days a week for emergency services.
What You Need to Know About Air Filters
If you’ve ever been to a hardware store, you’ve probably seen the air filter section. How could they possibly have an entire aisle made up of air filters? How many different kinds of air filters are there? A lot of people don’t know the first thing about air filters. They know they’re supposed to change…
What are Ductless Air Conditioners and How Do They Work?
A ductless air conditioner is just another type of heating and cooling system. They run off of an outdoor heat pump and an indoor cooling system. It basically mounts on your wall. It works like any other central AC system but it doesn’t require ducts. You just attach one to the rooms in your house…
What Are The Issues You May Encounter With Your Air Conditioner?
There’s nothing more frustrating than having your air conditioner stop working in the dog days of summer. Whether you’re having a birthday party or celebrating the 4th of July, the last thing you want to do is have no AC. Not only is this uncomfortable for your family, but it can be dangerous. If you…
How Does New HVAC Technology Help the Environment?
Everybody seems to be going green these days. Whether it’s because you want to be kind to the environment or because you want to save money, it doesn’t matter. When it comes to your HVAC issues, the same rule applies. There’s a lot of new HVAC technology out there that can help you be environmentally…