C&L services the Upstate South Carolina area and provides all of your heating and cooling needs. The C&L team isn’t like other HVAC companies. Our technicians are available 7 days a week to handle your emergencies. We’re also here to take care of your heating and cooling maintenance Monday through Friday. We know how important home comfort is to you and your family. Our job is to ensure your heating and cooling systems are working properly. We’ll diagnose the problem and give you our honest opinion about which steps you should take next. We at C&L Services place our concentration on 5 Generac backup Generators lines. These lines are for both light commercial and residential purposes:
The most sold generator amongst Generac’s 5 lines is the Guardian Series. A vast range of engines and power specs characterize this generator. 8 – 20KW models boast of purpose-designed air-cooled OVHI engines by Generac. These models are smaller. Liquid-cooled engines and automotive-style are features that come with the bigger commercial line up models of 25 – 60KW.
- 8KW, 11KW (Spec Sheet)
- 16KW, 20KW, 22KW (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine, air-cooled
- Evolution controller
- Tool-less fuel conversion
- All-weather Aluminum or steel enclosure (with Rhino coating) depending on model
- True Power technology
- Quiet test exercise mode (17KW and up)
The Quiet Power Series is particularly intended for lower noise levels. This series shares many characteristics with the Guardian models. Even so, Quiet Power consumes considerably less fuel while operating at half the rpm. It also produces lower noise.
- 22KW, 27KW, 36KW and 48KW models (Spec Sheet)
- Fuel Source: LP or Natural Gas
- Nexus Controller
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure
The new Protector® Series from Generac runs on diesel. These generators originate from the commercial line-up. This series can be used for residential purposes when Natural Gas or LP isn’t fancied or accessible.
- 15KW, 20KW, 30KW, 48KW, 50KW (Spec Sheet)
- 4 Cylinder Inline Diesel Engines 3l – 3.4l
- EVOLUTION™ CONTROLLER– The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- QUIET-TEST™– Protector Series diesel generator with Quiet-Test, a weekly self-test mode that runs at a lower RPM, is quieter and consumes less fuel.
- 5-year limited warranty – We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality, and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- CODE READY– The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
The 7kW CorePowerTM Series is ideal for use in light commercial and small residential projects. It is a complete generator consists of a transfer switch system. This standby generator comes with a more affordable price in comparison to other systems in the market.
- 7KW Core Power Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine for LP or Natural Gas
- Transfer switch included
- Digital controller
- Quiet operation
- Compact design for a small footprint with all-weather enclosure
This series offer reliability over portable generators. It comes in handy during power outages thereby powering your essential circuits.
EcoGen 6KW is particularly intended for synergy with off-grid renewable energy applications. Its purpose is to act as an alternative form of standby power. The engineering within this system guarantees integration between the battery storage unit and an inverter. This leads to a cleaner running with a low emission solution in an off-grid application. This solution is provided for recharging battery banks.
- 6KW EcoGen Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Extended run capability and long life through premium oil recovery and circulation system with maintenance intervals extended by five times the industry standard with 500 hours between oil changes.
- Clean burning propane fuel
- Weather protective steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish.
- Warranty – 3 year/2000 hour limited warranty when used off-grid in an alternative energy system.
- NexusTMDigital Controller with LCD display monitors generator performance and also records any issues for easy troubleshooting.
An integrated smart charging system only charges the battery when necessary. A three-position switch allows for automatic, off and manual functions.
- Capable of 120V or 240V – factory wired for a full 6 kW at 120VAC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to the inverter control wires.
The automatic starting and stopping of the generator are facilitated by the inverter. This is done so that the charging of the system’s batteries happens as required.
Contact C&L Services For A Quote
If you are searching for the right Generac backup generator but you don’t know where to start contact one of our expert technicians today. Whether you are searching for a generator for commercial use or your residential home, we offer a few different options that will leave you worry-free in your time of need.
Could My HVAC System Be Making My Family Sick?
We’re all paying greater attention to our health these days because of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you or someone in your household has been displaying respiratory symptoms, you’ll probably want to get to the root of it. Usually, we blame runny noses, sneezing, and coughing on changes in the season or the weather. We may…
Can Closing My Vents Help to Reduce My Energy Bills?
Many homeowners want to increase their energy efficiency and then maintain it at manageable levels. Some want to reduce their environmental footprint while others simply want to keep their energy costs down. Modern heating and cooling systems are more energy-efficient than earlier models. However, there are still things you can do to keep your energy…
Questions to Ask Before Hiring an HVAC Technician
You probably already know that your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system needs regular maintenance to function at its best. You may have been doing everything you can to keep it in good shape. However, now that the time has come to call a professional, you may not know who to hire. Before you decide…
What Are the Most Common Types of HVAC Systems for A Home?
Are you building or renovating a home in South Carolina? If so, there are lots of things you need to consider. Your HVAC equipment is unlikely to be the most exciting part of the project but it’s one of the most important. There are a number of options available and you’ll need to choose the…
Common Sources of Indoor Air Pollution and How to Address Them
Often, when the subject of indoor air quality comes up, people think about office buildings or factories. However, air pollution can affect buildings of all types including apartments, townhouses, and single-family dwellings. Poor indoor air quality can lead to a range of health problems and it can make your home quite uncomfortable. Some of the…
How a Zone Control System Will Save You Money
Heating and cooling can require significant amounts of energy and consequently, cost you a lot of money. You may be spending a large portion of your income on utilities and looking for ways to reduce the financial burden. If so, you may want to consider investing in an HVAC zone control system. Most homes can…
Do I Really Need an HVAC Tune-up for Spring?
The mild weather of spring is fast approaching and homeowners have many things to consider. One of them is the HVAC tune-up. If money is tight or your to-do list is long, you may be thinking about skipping the tune-up. It’s easy to ignore your HVAC system when it seems to be working properly. However,…
How to Heat and Cool Your She-Shed and Improve the Air Quality
If you’ve recently built a backyard getaway or you’re planning on getting one, you need to think about heating and cooling. A she-shed is all about creating a comfortable retreat. Therefore, you need to ensure you have the best temperature and air quality possible. Deciding on your HVAC system is no way near as exciting…
Why Would I Need A Dehumidifier for My Home?
It can be challenging to keep the humidity in a house balanced. Since excess humidity can lead to increased energy consumption, poor air quality and other challenges, some owners might need a dehumidifier. One option is to get a dehumidifier. Many homeowners have heard about dehumidifiers but there is still some confusion about how, or…
How HVAC Upgrades Can Help You Add Equity to Your Home
If you’re planning on selling your home, you may be considering doing some renovations. In some cases, upgrading elements of your house can help to improve your return on investment. However, there are some types of upgrades that are too costly to make sense. If you’re looking for a smart investment, consider the possible HVAC…