C&L services the Upstate South Carolina area and provides all of your heating and cooling needs. The C&L team isn’t like other HVAC companies. Our technicians are available 7 days a week to handle your emergencies. We’re also here to take care of your heating and cooling maintenance Monday through Friday. We know how important home comfort is to you and your family. Our job is to ensure your heating and cooling systems are working properly. We’ll diagnose the problem and give you our honest opinion about which steps you should take next. We at C&L Services place our concentration on 5 Generac backup Generators lines. These lines are for both light commercial and residential purposes:
The most sold generator amongst Generac’s 5 lines is the Guardian Series. A vast range of engines and power specs characterize this generator. 8 – 20KW models boast of purpose-designed air-cooled OVHI engines by Generac. These models are smaller. Liquid-cooled engines and automotive-style are features that come with the bigger commercial line up models of 25 – 60KW.
- 8KW, 11KW (Spec Sheet)
- 16KW, 20KW, 22KW (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine, air-cooled
- Evolution controller
- Tool-less fuel conversion
- All-weather Aluminum or steel enclosure (with Rhino coating) depending on model
- True Power technology
- Quiet test exercise mode (17KW and up)
The Quiet Power Series is particularly intended for lower noise levels. This series shares many characteristics with the Guardian models. Even so, Quiet Power consumes considerably less fuel while operating at half the rpm. It also produces lower noise.
- 22KW, 27KW, 36KW and 48KW models (Spec Sheet)
- Fuel Source: LP or Natural Gas
- Nexus Controller
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure
The new Protector® Series from Generac runs on diesel. These generators originate from the commercial line-up. This series can be used for residential purposes when Natural Gas or LP isn’t fancied or accessible.
- 15KW, 20KW, 30KW, 48KW, 50KW (Spec Sheet)
- 4 Cylinder Inline Diesel Engines 3l – 3.4l
- EVOLUTION™ CONTROLLER– The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- QUIET-TEST™– Protector Series diesel generator with Quiet-Test, a weekly self-test mode that runs at a lower RPM, is quieter and consumes less fuel.
- 5-year limited warranty – We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality, and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- CODE READY– The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
The 7kW CorePowerTM Series is ideal for use in light commercial and small residential projects. It is a complete generator consists of a transfer switch system. This standby generator comes with a more affordable price in comparison to other systems in the market.
- 7KW Core Power Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine for LP or Natural Gas
- Transfer switch included
- Digital controller
- Quiet operation
- Compact design for a small footprint with all-weather enclosure
This series offer reliability over portable generators. It comes in handy during power outages thereby powering your essential circuits.
EcoGen 6KW is particularly intended for synergy with off-grid renewable energy applications. Its purpose is to act as an alternative form of standby power. The engineering within this system guarantees integration between the battery storage unit and an inverter. This leads to a cleaner running with a low emission solution in an off-grid application. This solution is provided for recharging battery banks.
- 6KW EcoGen Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Extended run capability and long life through premium oil recovery and circulation system with maintenance intervals extended by five times the industry standard with 500 hours between oil changes.
- Clean burning propane fuel
- Weather protective steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish.
- Warranty – 3 year/2000 hour limited warranty when used off-grid in an alternative energy system.
- NexusTMDigital Controller with LCD display monitors generator performance and also records any issues for easy troubleshooting.
An integrated smart charging system only charges the battery when necessary. A three-position switch allows for automatic, off and manual functions.
- Capable of 120V or 240V – factory wired for a full 6 kW at 120VAC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to the inverter control wires.
The automatic starting and stopping of the generator are facilitated by the inverter. This is done so that the charging of the system’s batteries happens as required.
Contact C&L Services For A Quote
If you are searching for the right Generac backup generator but you don’t know where to start contact one of our expert technicians today. Whether you are searching for a generator for commercial use or your residential home, we offer a few different options that will leave you worry-free in your time of need.
HVAC Habits Every Homeowner Should Avoid in 2020
Every homeowner wants their heating and air conditioning systems to last for as long as they can. This is understandable since, as professional HVAC technicians know, replacing an HVAC system can be costly. What many people don’t realize is that their actions could be reducing the efficiency of their equipment. Regardless of which brand of…
HVAC Maintenance Tips for Pet Owners
Pets are a joy to have around the home. They comfort us when we’re sad, entertain us with their antics and delight us with their personality. No one can deny that they make our lives better. However, having cats, dogs and other furry animals indoors means we have to deal with pet hair and dander.…
How to Take Care of Your Furnace During the Winter
Your furnace plays a very important role in keeping your home comfortable during wintertime. That’s why you must stay on top of winter furnace maintenance. Failing to follow a maintenance schedule or ignoring signs of problems can be disastrous. You may find yourself without heat on the coldest day of the year when all you…
What Can I Do to Lower My Winter Heating Costs?
When the cold weather begins to set in, many South Carolina homeowners notice that their heating bills are ridiculously high. Some people simply pay the bill and move on, assuming it comes with the season. However, others try to find ways to lower winter heating costs. If you think you’re paying too much for heating…
Why Is It So Important to Change My Home’s Air Filters?
Few people think about their HVAC system unless something goes wrong. They simply expect it to function in the way it should. However, if you’re getting hot air in summer or you can’t get warm during winter, you’ll immediately become concerned. If your home also feels stuffy or you’re experiencing respiratory problems, the issue could…
How Does Installing Hardwood Floors Help Keep Your House Warm?
One of the easiest ways to keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer is by using insulation. There are other ways to do this. One great way to do this is to install hardwood floor planks on your floors, walls and ceilings. A lot of people never realize that it’s…
What are the Different Types of Insulation?
Chances are, you have some idea of what insulation are. Even if you’ve never had to buy or install it, you would recognize that pink roll if you saw it. But, did you know that there are all different types of insulation? They come in different sizes and are made from different materials. When it…
Should You Choose Oil or Gas Heat for Your Home?
Whether you’re building a new home or are just looking to make a change, you have to consider the pros and cons of oil or gas heat. More people have gas heat. While it’s a bit more expensive to install a gas heating system, it will save you money over the long run. It’s also…
How to Prepare Your Fireplace for Winter
Some people love to sit by the fireplace in the winter. When it’s chilly outside, you can sit around the fire reading or watching a movie. It can make your home feel rustic and homey. But a fireplace can also be dangerous. If you don’t make sure your fireplace maintenance is up to date, it…
What Are Some of the Biggest HVAC Challenges for the Fall?
One of the reasons you should always know how to reach an experienced HVAC repairman is because weather is unpredictable. You never know when your heating or cooling system will take a hit. When this happens, no matter what time of year it is, you’re going to need help. One way to prevent a lot…