C&L services the Upstate South Carolina area and provides all of your heating and cooling needs. The C&L team isn’t like other HVAC companies. Our technicians are available 7 days a week to handle your emergencies. We’re also here to take care of your heating and cooling maintenance Monday through Friday. We know how important home comfort is to you and your family. Our job is to ensure your heating and cooling systems are working properly. We’ll diagnose the problem and give you our honest opinion about which steps you should take next. We at C&L Services place our concentration on 5 Generac backup Generators lines. These lines are for both light commercial and residential purposes:
The most sold generator amongst Generac’s 5 lines is the Guardian Series. A vast range of engines and power specs characterize this generator. 8 – 20KW models boast of purpose-designed air-cooled OVHI engines by Generac. These models are smaller. Liquid-cooled engines and automotive-style are features that come with the bigger commercial line up models of 25 – 60KW.
- 8KW, 11KW (Spec Sheet)
- 16KW, 20KW, 22KW (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine, air-cooled
- Evolution controller
- Tool-less fuel conversion
- All-weather Aluminum or steel enclosure (with Rhino coating) depending on model
- True Power technology
- Quiet test exercise mode (17KW and up)
The Quiet Power Series is particularly intended for lower noise levels. This series shares many characteristics with the Guardian models. Even so, Quiet Power consumes considerably less fuel while operating at half the rpm. It also produces lower noise.
- 22KW, 27KW, 36KW and 48KW models (Spec Sheet)
- Fuel Source: LP or Natural Gas
- Nexus Controller
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure
The new Protector® Series from Generac runs on diesel. These generators originate from the commercial line-up. This series can be used for residential purposes when Natural Gas or LP isn’t fancied or accessible.
- 15KW, 20KW, 30KW, 48KW, 50KW (Spec Sheet)
- 4 Cylinder Inline Diesel Engines 3l – 3.4l
- EVOLUTION™ CONTROLLER– The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- QUIET-TEST™– Protector Series diesel generator with Quiet-Test, a weekly self-test mode that runs at a lower RPM, is quieter and consumes less fuel.
- 5-year limited warranty – We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality, and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- CODE READY– The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
The 7kW CorePowerTM Series is ideal for use in light commercial and small residential projects. It is a complete generator consists of a transfer switch system. This standby generator comes with a more affordable price in comparison to other systems in the market.
- 7KW Core Power Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Generac OHVI engine for LP or Natural Gas
- Transfer switch included
- Digital controller
- Quiet operation
- Compact design for a small footprint with all-weather enclosure
This series offer reliability over portable generators. It comes in handy during power outages thereby powering your essential circuits.
EcoGen 6KW is particularly intended for synergy with off-grid renewable energy applications. Its purpose is to act as an alternative form of standby power. The engineering within this system guarantees integration between the battery storage unit and an inverter. This leads to a cleaner running with a low emission solution in an off-grid application. This solution is provided for recharging battery banks.
- 6KW EcoGen Generator (Spec Sheet)
- Extended run capability and long life through premium oil recovery and circulation system with maintenance intervals extended by five times the industry standard with 500 hours between oil changes.
- Clean burning propane fuel
- Weather protective steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish.
- Warranty – 3 year/2000 hour limited warranty when used off-grid in an alternative energy system.
- NexusTMDigital Controller with LCD display monitors generator performance and also records any issues for easy troubleshooting.
An integrated smart charging system only charges the battery when necessary. A three-position switch allows for automatic, off and manual functions.
- Capable of 120V or 240V – factory wired for a full 6 kW at 120VAC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to the inverter control wires.
The automatic starting and stopping of the generator are facilitated by the inverter. This is done so that the charging of the system’s batteries happens as required.
Contact C&L Services For A Quote
If you are searching for the right Generac backup generator but you don’t know where to start contact one of our expert technicians today. Whether you are searching for a generator for commercial use or your residential home, we offer a few different options that will leave you worry-free in your time of need.
Extra-High Heating Bills? 5 Possible Explanations
When the months become less humid, there’s only one thing that’s certain about your heating bills, they gain momentum and start to “heat up.” As you try to keep warm against the harsh cold of the winter, it may seem almost impossible to bring down your heating bill without the heat in the home being…
HVAC Maintenance Tips for South Carolina Cat and Dog Owners
Pets are a joy to have in the home but if you don’t take special precautions, they can have a negative effect on your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. If you’re one of the thousands of cat and dog owners in the country, you know that they bring dust, dirt, fur, and dander inside.…
What Are the Most Common Types of Heating Systems?
With cooler weather approaching, many homeowners may be assessing their heating systems. Now a great time to ensure your equipment is safe and in good working order. Hopefully, when you turn on your heat, it’ll work as it’s supposed to, and you won’t need to worry about whether you and your family will be able…
What Homeowners Need to Know About Fall Furnace Maintenance
As the temperatures start to drop in the coming months, many households will be relying more on their furnaces. After months of cooling your home rather than heating it, you should inspect your furnace and ensure it’s working properly. When your furnace is efficient, you’ll save energy and money. Fall is a great time to…
What Every Commercial Building Owner Needs to Know About Carbon Monoxide
Many business owners assume that if they install carbon monoxide detectors, they never have to worry about the dangers associated with this gas. However, it’s not that simple. Detectors will indeed alert individuals in the building about a serious leak and help to protect them from harm. However, carbon monoxide leaks can have other effects.…
Is the Humidity in Your Home or Office Making You Sick?
Most people find high humidity makes them feel tired and miserable. However, high humidity doesn’t only make you feel uncomfortable. Indoor humidity that’s above 60 percent can also affect your health and wellbeing? In this article, we’ll discuss some of the effects of high humidity and advise you on what you can do about it.…
Choosing a New Air Conditioner for Your Commercial Building
If you’re planning to replace your air conditioner, you may be thinking you should just get the newest version of the one you currently have. However, if you’ve had your existing system for a while, you need to pause. It’s likely that your building or business has undergone some changes over the years. Therefore, you…
How to Reduce Wear and Tear on Your HVAC System
Your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system plays an integral role in the comfort of your home. You’ll, therefore, want to ensure that your equipment is in prime condition throughout the year. Some wear and tear is normal but there are ways to keep it to a minimum. This improves energy efficiency and reduces the…
Do I Need a Professional to Remove Mold from My Air Ducts?
It’s easy to become overwhelmed by all the things you have to do to keep your home safe and comfortable. Even if you generally keep on top of things, you may not have given much thought to the possibility that there’s mold in your HVAC system. When you discover that this is the case, you…
How Would I Know If My Air Conditioner Coil is Clogged?
In a properly functioning air conditioning system, the evaporator coil is cold but not freezing. It’s cold enough to take heat out of the air passing through it, but it shouldn’t produce ice. If ice starts to form or worse, if it encases the entire coil, it’s likely to damage the system and prevent it…