You never know when your heating or cooling system is going to stop working. It could be in the middle of the night in December. It could be when you have a house full of people enjoying a summer barbecue. Our appliances don’t ask for permission before they break down.
Most problems can be fixed rather quickly. Our technicians keep most parts in stock so they take care of just about any HVAC repair you may need. We’ll come out and diagnose your problem – usually on the same day you call. We’ll give you an honest and fair estimate. Our job is to get your heating and cooling systems working. We aren’t out to charge an arm and leg to do it.
C&L Heating and Cooling Experts Know the Most Common Types of HVAC Repair
When your heater or AC breaks, it feels like the end of the world. You imagine the worst. The good news, most repairs are pretty common. The technicians at C&L Heating and Cooling are trained to handle all routine repairs.
Some of the most common repairs we handle include:
- Clogged Filters: If you have an uneven air flow or it stops all together, you may need to change your air conditioner filters. Some people forget to change their filters – for months or even years. You need to change them at least every few months. Some systems even require you to change them every 30 days.
- Dirty Coils: When your cooling system sucks hot air out of your home, the coil releases the heat collected. If this coil isn’t kept clean, it can cause the AC to stop working.
- Low Refrigerant Levels: You could have a coolant leak or your unit may just be out of refrigerant. You may notice a slow decline in cool air or it could just stop working one day. Our technicians can replace the coolant and fix any leaks.
- Leaky Ducts: The dust from your air filter can clog up your ducts. This will keep your house from getting very warm or cool. You need to have an HVAC technician come out and replace or repair them. Once this is done, you’ll notice an increase in cool and warm air flow throughout your home.
- Blocked Vents: One of the easiest things to fix are blocked vents. People feel their homes getting uncomfortably warm (or cold) and automatically think something is wrong with their heater or AC. It could be something as simple as blocked vents. Make sure you have no furniture or heavy objects blocking your heating and cooling vents.
The good news is, none of these repairs are going to break the bank. The better news is, our team at C&L Services can fix it for a low, competitive price.
Why Choose C&L Services?
You want your home to be comfortable. Whether it’s the middle of summer or winter, you just want to feel good in your home. When your heating and air conditioning system isn’t working, you can’t get comfortable. Every minute feels like an hour. When you call your local HVAC company, they tell you it’ll be at least two or three days before they can come out and take a look at it. This won’t happen to you with C&L Services.
You can count on C&L to answer the phone the first time you call, even on the weekends. They’ll come out and take a look at your HVAC system and see what repairs you need.
The expert technicians at C&L will come out and complete a free estimate. We will look to see what needs to be done to restore your air conditioning service like new. Call us today and ask to speak to one of our technicians.
Contact The Heating and Air Professionals at C&L Services Today
If you’re in need of HVAC repair, you need to contact the Heating and Air professional at C&L Services. Our experienced staff will provide expert service at low, competitive rates. We service Upstate South Carolina and the surrounding areas. Our team is available 7 days a week to handle your emergency HVAC needs. We understand how important home comfort is to you and your family. We’ll work hard to make sure we get your heating and AC units in perfect working order as soon as possible. We offer excellent customer service and a guaranteed low, competitive price.
What Are The Issues You May Encounter With Your Air Conditioner?
There’s nothing more frustrating than having your air conditioner stop working in the dog days of summer. Whether you’re having a birthday party or celebrating the 4th of July, the last thing you want to do is have no AC. Not only is this uncomfortable for your family, but it can be dangerous. If you…
How Does New HVAC Technology Help the Environment?
Everybody seems to be going green these days. Whether it’s because you want to be kind to the environment or because you want to save money, it doesn’t matter. When it comes to your HVAC issues, the same rule applies. There’s a lot of new HVAC technology out there that can help you be environmentally…