If you want something to last, you need to take care of it. We all have to get our car services from time to time. We need to get the oil changed and the air filters replaced. The same is true of your HVAC system. If you want it to last, you need to take care of it. The good news is, the experts at C&L Services can take care of HVAC Maintenance for you.
Depending on the time of year, your system needs certain types of maintenance. If you don’t do the small things now, it could cause big problems later. This is why the Heating and Cooling technicians at C&L Services can come out to your home and take care of the maintenance for you. We offer the best possible customer service and pride ourselves on low, competitive pricing.
If you have any questions about what kind of maintenance your HVAC system requires, feel free to call us today and ask. Our experts are ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Spring and Summer HVAC Maintenance
In the Spring and Summer, there are certain things you need to do to keep your
heating and cooling systems running smoothly. You can do these things yourself.
But, unless you’re a trained HVAC tech, you’re much better off calling our
office and having someone come out to handle it for you.
Here are some of the things you should so as
- Replace your Filters: Filters should be replaced every 1-3 months, depending on your system’s manufacturer. Check to see how often yours need to be done. An Anderson HVAC technician can do this for you. He’ll check to see what size you need and install new filters for you.
- Clean your Drain Lines: You want to make sure you have clean and even air flow. This requires that your drain lines be cleaned from time to time.
- Check your Humidity Levels: It’s important that your system have a reasonable humidity level. If yours is not where it should be, our Anderson heating and air tech can adjust this for you.
- Check Refrigerant Lines for Leaks and Shortages: You may need to replace your refrigerant. It could just be low or you may have a slow leak. Either way, you could be losing optimal cooling in your home.
Our air conditioning specialists can do all the spring maintenance you need. Then, as you head toward fall and winter, you need to make sure your system is sured up for the cold, windy weather.
How to Prepare for the Winter Months?
A lot of people complain about their house being too hot in the summer. But this
is nothing compared to a house without heat in the winter. Even in South
Carolina, the winters can be brutal. You don’t want to find yourself in a
situation where your heat goes kaput. Your family will find themselves with no
heat for at least a few days.
Call and have an our heating and cooling experts come out and prepare your HVAC system for the colder months.
Here is a list of some things you want to do to prep your home for the winter:
- Replace Filters: Just like you have to replace your air conditioner filters, you need to do the same thing with your heaters. You want to breathe clean air. You also want to have an energy efficient heating system.
- Inspect your Ignition Burner: If your ignition burner isn’t working properly, you could find yourself with no heat come December. The same is true for your hot water heater. Have your Anderson air conditioning expert check this out when he visits your home.
- Check for any Gas Leaks: Not only is this important, it can save your life. You never want to have a gas leak in your home. You need a professional to check your system and make sure your family is safe.
Contact the Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services Today
Whether your HVAC system is on the fritz or you just need routine maintenance, contact the Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services today.
Call today and one of our technicians can come by and give you a free estimate. We’re available 7 days a week for emergency calls.
Can Solar Panels Destroy Your Roof?
People considering installing solar panels may be reluctant to because they’re afraid they’ll destroy their roof. This is a legitimate concern. When you think about how the panels are concerned, you should worry about the condition of your roof. Any homeowner would share this concern. Repairing or replacing your roof is a major expense. It…
How to Solve the Biggest Problems with Your A/C This Summer
It’s about that time of year when the temperatures are on the rise. It’s almost impossible to survive the summer without air conditioner. Whether you have central air or window units, you could run into problems. The good news is, there are professional HVAC technicians just a phone call away. The experts at C&L Services…
How to Make Sure Your A/C Is Running Effectively this Summer
We’re approaching the summer months when temperatures skyrocket and so do our electric bills. Most people in this day and age have air conditioning. Some people still rely on window units and portable air conditioners. But, for the most part, we all have central air. Central air is great. It’s convenient and easy to use.…
What You Need to Know About Air Filters
If you’ve ever been to a hardware store, you’ve probably seen the air filter section. How could they possibly have an entire aisle made up of air filters? How many different kinds of air filters are there? A lot of people don’t know the first thing about air filters. They know they’re supposed to change…
What are Ductless Air Conditioners and How Do They Work?
A ductless air conditioner is just another type of heating and cooling system. They run off of an outdoor heat pump and an indoor cooling system. It basically mounts on your wall. It works like any other central AC system but it doesn’t require ducts. You just attach one to the rooms in your house…
What Are The Issues You May Encounter With Your Air Conditioner?
There’s nothing more frustrating than having your air conditioner stop working in the dog days of summer. Whether you’re having a birthday party or celebrating the 4th of July, the last thing you want to do is have no AC. Not only is this uncomfortable for your family, but it can be dangerous. If you…
How Does New HVAC Technology Help the Environment?
Everybody seems to be going green these days. Whether it’s because you want to be kind to the environment or because you want to save money, it doesn’t matter. When it comes to your HVAC issues, the same rule applies. There’s a lot of new HVAC technology out there that can help you be environmentally…