If you own a company, then you know how important it is that your heating and air conditioning system run smoothly. One of the biggest complaints of customers and employees is that your store is too hot or too cold. And, although it’s hard to find a happy medium, you have to do your best to keep them happy. At C&L Services, we provide the highest quality commercial HVAC services in the Upstate.
Because you’re cooling and heating such a large area, energy efficiency is important to you. Someone with a 1,500 square foot home may not realize the benefit of energy efficiency as much a commercial location will.
Whether you need your HVAC system repaired, replaced or just serviced, call and speak with one of our skilled technicians. Our expert technicians are trained to handle just about any HVAC situation they encounter.
How Do You Know When Your HVAC System Isn’t Working?
When you run a business, you have to keep a lot of balls in the air. You’re handling client issues, employee concerns and running your business all at the same time. We understand that your time is valuable. That’s why we make every effort to come out and diagnose your problem right away. We work hard to fix the problem as quickly as possible without sacrificing safety and efficiency.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when wondering if your HVAC system needs repair or commercial HVAC services:
- It’s very loud: Your system will not make a lot of noise if it’s running properly. If you hear noise coming from your main unit, you need to call and have one of our technicians take a look at it.
- Your employees are complaining more than normal: Employees will find something to complain about no matter what. But, if your staff are complaining about the temperature in your shop, there may be a problem.
- Your utility bills to through the roof: If you notice that your utility bills keep going up, your system isn’t running efficiently. It may be time to have us come out and look for any leaks or other issues.
- Leaks or Dripping: If you see that you have leaks when your AC is running, you may have a problem. Leaks and excess condensation is a sign of too much moisture. You should have our experienced HVAC technicians come and check it out.
- Bad Smells: If your AC or heating unit is giving off a bad smell, you could have a problem. This could be a sign that you have mold or a refrigerant leak. Let one of our expert staff look to see if you need your unit repaired or replaced.
Contact C&L Services for Your Commercial HVAC Services
Whether your HVAC system is on the fritz or you’re looking for better indoor air quality, contact our Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services today. We understand how important your heating and cooling system is to your company. It can mean the difference between making a sale or losing a client. We do our best to resolve any HVAC issues our commercial customers experience.
Our experts are available 7 days a week for emergencies. Call and ask for a free estimate and we’ll send an experienced technician to your location, usually same day. Our HVAC technicians are trained on the latest technologies. We will diagnose your problems and have it fixed in no time.
You can count on the professionals at C&L Services to give you an honest and accurate estimate. We pride ourselves on our customer service.
We service all of Upstate South Carolina and the surrounding area.
We’re familiar with all energy efficient units and can give you an honest appraisal of your current heating and cooling system.
We know how important home comfort is to your business. It’s our job to make sure your heating and cooling systems are working properly and efficiently. Whether you need an HVAC repair or replacement, our Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services can do the job. We’ll diagnose the problem and give you our honest opinion about what you should do. Let our expert technicians take a look and see what you’re dealing with.
Call today and one of our technicians can come by and give you a free estimate. We’re available 7 days a week for emergency calls.
What Are The Issues You May Encounter With Your Air Conditioner?
There’s nothing more frustrating than having your air conditioner stop working in the dog days of summer. Whether you’re having a birthday party or celebrating the 4th of July, the last thing you want to do is have no AC. Not only is this uncomfortable for your family, but it can be dangerous. If you…
How Does New HVAC Technology Help the Environment?
Everybody seems to be going green these days. Whether it’s because you want to be kind to the environment or because you want to save money, it doesn’t matter. When it comes to your HVAC issues, the same rule applies. There’s a lot of new HVAC technology out there that can help you be environmentally…