Whether it’s summer or winter, you rely on your heating and cooling systems to get you through. There’s nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night and realizing your heating system isn’t working. Except maybe inviting dozens of people to your house in the middle of summer and finding out you have no air conditioning. If you find yourself in that situation, the first call you should make is to the Anderson HVAC specialists at C&L Services.
Thankfully, there are experienced and honest HVAC specialists just a phone call away. Our staff at C&L Services treats you like family because we are family. C&L Services is family owned and operated and has been in business for twenty years. We have managed to stay in business through tough economic times because we offer excellent work for low, competitive prices.
C&L services the Upstate South Carolina area and provides all of your heating and cooling needs. The C&L team isn’t like other HVAC companies. Our technicians are available 7 days a week to handle your emergencies. We’re also here to take care of your heating and cooling maintenance needs Monday through Friday.
Our specialists offer our customers honest, accurate and safe practices. You won’t have to worry about them putting your family or your wallet at risk. We offer low, competitive prices and are proud to be the best heating and cooling company in South Carolina.
C&L Service’s mission is to provide the highest quality services to their customers at the lowest possible prices. We work hard to execute this mission.
If you need to have your heating or air condition systems repaired or replaced, contact C&L Services. We’re home to the $50 service call.
Services We Provide
- HVAC Repair: Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians know how to diagnose the problem the right way, the first time. You can be assured we know what the problem is and that we’re ready and prepared to fix it. If you call someone without the reputation and experience of C&L Services, they may not be able to diagnose the problem quickly and safely.
- HVAC Replacement: When you learn that you need to replace your heating or air conditioning system, you may be frustrated. All you can think about is how expensive it’s going to be to replace it. You may also worry that you’ll have to wait days or even weeks to get it replaced. With C&L, you don’t have to worry about this. We use the best products and technology to ensure this can be done safely and for the lowest price possible.
- HVAC Maintenance: It’s important that you have your heating and cooling systems maintained every year. There are also some tips your C&L Services technician can give you to keep costs down during the year. The better you take care of your heating and cooling systems, the better they’ll take care of you.
- Furnace Repair: When your furnace isn’t working, your home feels colder by the minute. Our expert technicians are familiar with all furnaces and are able to repair even the older models that are no longer on the market. Call and schedule an appointment with one of our friendly staff and they’ll come out and diagnose the problem.
- Emergency Services: We know that when your heating or AC goes on the fritz, your home can become unbearable. We want our customers’ homes to be cozy warm and pleasantly cool. If you need emergency service, we’re here for you 7 days a week.
- Commercial Services: Whether you’ve just relocated or have been around for decades, we understand that commercial heating and cooling is important. You have employees and customers depending on you to provide a comfortable environment. Let our friendly service technicians diagnose whatever issues your business is experiencing and fix it for a low, competitive rate.
Contact an Anderson HVAC Professional at C&L Services Today
Whether your HVAC system is on the fritz or you’re looking for better indoor air quality, contact the Heating & Air Professionals at C&L Services today. Our experts are available 7 days a week and can handle your emergency, no matter how big or small.
Our HVAC technicians are trained on the latest technologies. We can diagnose your problems and have it fixed in no time.
You can count on the professionals at C&L Services to give you an honest and accurate estimate. We pride ourselves on our customer service.
We service Upstate South Carolina and the surrounding area. We’re familiar with all energy efficient units and can give you an honest appraisal of your current heating and cooling system.
We know how important home comfort is to your family. It’s our job to make sure your heating and cooling systems are working properly and efficiently. Whether you need an HVAC repair or replacement, C&L Services can do the job. We’ll diagnose the problem and give you our honest opinion about what you should do. Maybe it’s time to buy a new furnace? Or maybe your AC unit has been working overtime. Let our expert technicians take a look and see what you’re dealing with.
Call today and one of our technicians can come by and give you a free estimate.
Can Solar Panels Destroy Your Roof?
People considering installing solar panels may be reluctant to because they’re afraid they’ll destroy their roof. This is a legitimate concern. When you think about how the panels are concerned, you should worry about the condition of your roof. Any homeowner would share this concern. Repairing or replacing your roof is a major expense. It…
How to Solve the Biggest Problems with Your A/C This Summer
It’s about that time of year when the temperatures are on the rise. It’s almost impossible to survive the summer without air conditioner. Whether you have central air or window units, you could run into problems. The good news is, there are professional HVAC technicians just a phone call away. The experts at C&L Services…
How to Make Sure Your A/C Is Running Effectively this Summer
We’re approaching the summer months when temperatures skyrocket and so do our electric bills. Most people in this day and age have air conditioning. Some people still rely on window units and portable air conditioners. But, for the most part, we all have central air. Central air is great. It’s convenient and easy to use.…
What You Need to Know About Air Filters
If you’ve ever been to a hardware store, you’ve probably seen the air filter section. How could they possibly have an entire aisle made up of air filters? How many different kinds of air filters are there? A lot of people don’t know the first thing about air filters. They know they’re supposed to change…
What are Ductless Air Conditioners and How Do They Work?
A ductless air conditioner is just another type of heating and cooling system. They run off of an outdoor heat pump and an indoor cooling system. It basically mounts on your wall. It works like any other central AC system but it doesn’t require ducts. You just attach one to the rooms in your house…
What Are The Issues You May Encounter With Your Air Conditioner?
There’s nothing more frustrating than having your air conditioner stop working in the dog days of summer. Whether you’re having a birthday party or celebrating the 4th of July, the last thing you want to do is have no AC. Not only is this uncomfortable for your family, but it can be dangerous. If you…
How Does New HVAC Technology Help the Environment?
Everybody seems to be going green these days. Whether it’s because you want to be kind to the environment or because you want to save money, it doesn’t matter. When it comes to your HVAC issues, the same rule applies. There’s a lot of new HVAC technology out there that can help you be environmentally…